TThe Georgia Retail Association Loss Prevention Council (GRALPC) and the Georgia Retail Association Organized Retail Crime Alliance (GRAORCA) would like to invite you to attend the 2016 GRAORCA Retail Crime Conference.
Our annual conference is in its 6th year and will continue to build on our mission of providing Law Enforcement and Loss Prevention professionals with opportunities to come together for Professional Networking, Training and Information Sharing.
WHERE: Downtown Atlanta at AmericasMart, Bldg. 2, 230 Spring Street, Atlanta, GA
WHEN: August 24th from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2016 GRAORCA Retail Crime Conference Highlights
- There is NO CHARGE for Law Enforcement and Retailers who are current members of the Georgia Retail Association (GRA).
- For non-GRA retailers there is a nominal registration fee of $25 for the conference, payable upon registration.
- The Conference includes catered breaks and lunch, as well as several raffles to benefit local charities and non-profit organizations.
- Conference format will include general sessions, breakout sessions and a Vendor Trade Show.
- POST, CFE, CFI and LPC Continuing Education Credits are anticipated for attendance.
- General Sessions Scheduled for 2016 include:
- Morning Keynote - TBA
- Afternoon Keynote - Paul Butler
- Closing General Session - Retired U.S. Army Colonel Danny McKnight
Breakout Topics covering
- Investigative Case Study
- Emergining Technology in Retail Crime
- Data Breach
- Executive Leadership Panel
- Prosecutors Guide to TEstifying in Court
- and more.
*Agenda is subject to change